Will I. Am & Other Celebs- "Yes We Can" Video

Hope

Hope

Barack Obama "History Making" Speech in Winning the Democratic Nomination on June 3rd, 2008

BELIEVE

BELIEVE

The Empire Strikes Back (OBAMA STYLE)!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Transcending Race



I'm so proud and impressed to have witnessed OUR " I HAVE A DREAM" speech. Barack addressed the issue of "RACE IN AMERICA" with GRACE AND COURAGE. He stood up in front of the cameras and put everyone in line with his "message" and "goal" of his campaign, to help us "UNITE" and "MAKE THIS COUNTRY BETTER". There will be critics who dislike this speech (i.e Rush Limbaugh said "Barack Obama has now become the candidate of race")....First of All, who gives a damn about Rush Limbaugh...(HYPOCRITE!) Ok, I've said my piece about him...

I think we all "identify" something different and special within Barack Obama and what he brings to the table for all of us...For me, I see myself and my family's history, in front of the mirror. He is a man of a mixed heritage ( My Grandfathers were Black (DAD) and White (Mom) and Grandmothers Black (DAD) and White (MOM)...I see my family's history...I'm very proud of my family's history and have been blessed to have a diverse life with my family and with the many people that have stepped in my life that have come from very diverse backgrounds...Again , I Thank You...

"Our" Country has 'a choice'
"And if we walk away now, if we simply retreat into our respective corners, we will never be able to come together and solve challenges like health care, or education, or the need to find good jobs for every American." - Barack Obama

My family and friends, It is time to make a "CHOICE"...and its up to US to MAKE IT! Its time for a new forum for this this very "HOT" and "CLOSE" topic...How do you feel? Do you think Barack's message was on point? Do you have any objections?

Time to Chime in! ( Click the Comments link below this message and then chime in!!)

No comments: