Will I. Am & Other Celebs- "Yes We Can" Video

Hope

Hope

Barack Obama "History Making" Speech in Winning the Democratic Nomination on June 3rd, 2008

BELIEVE

BELIEVE

The Empire Strikes Back (OBAMA STYLE)!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Tonight in Fort Worth, Texas










Hello Folks,

I'm signing in after a few days of "inactivity". I was lucky enough this evening to be part of the Barack Obama "Texas" Rally in Fort Worth, Texas. I saw Obama's message first hand, and I must say I'm more impressed with seeing him speak with my own eyes "Up close". His message and his appeal I noticed in the state of Texas (which has seen its tragic moments, JFK's assassination to Emmitt Teele's murder). The crowd was so diverse (Black, White, Asian, Latino, Pakistani,etc). It was an amazing sight...Once Obama entered the room, the crowd went crazy (from doing the wave, to Latino's chanting "Si, Se Puede" (or Yes, We Can"). Mr. Obama transcends his message so calmly and with confidence only seen by some of our greatest leaders. HE truly embodies what we need in this country, RIGHT NOW. It was an honor to be in his presence and I look forward to the next few months (in doing what I can to help bring this campaign home!)

No comments: